A LETTER: EXPLAINING A PROBLEM

A LETTER: EXPLAINING A PROBLEM

PREPARATION.

1.What's the situation? My best friend is going out with a guy, and he's really in love with her, but I know that she flirts with other boys. I don't know what I have to do
2.Are you worried or angry? Why? I'm very worried because If my friend's boyfriend discovers that she flirts with everyone he can react violently.
3.What is your ideal solution? My ideal solution is to talk to my friend and give my opinion about the situation.
4.What would be the consequences of that? If I talk with her and I give my opinion, we probably have a great argument.
5.Is there another solution? Yes, another solution is talk with my friend's boyfriend and explain him the situation.
6.Why do you need advice? I need advice because I don't know what I have to do: If I talk with the guy my fiend will be very angry, but If I don't do that, she will continue flirting with everybody.

WRITING



I've had a problem. My best friend is going out with a guy, and he's really in love with her, but I know that she flirts with other boys. I don't know what I have to do, I'm very worried, because If my friend's boyfriend discovers that she flirts with everyone, he can react violently.

My ideal solution is to talk to my friend and give my opinion about the situation, but if I talk with her, we probably have a great argument.
Another solution is talk with my friend's boyfriend and explain him the situation, but maybe is not a good idea...

Please I need advice, I don't know what I have to do: If I talk with the guy, my friend will definitely be very angry, but if I don't do that, she will continue flirting with everybody.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada