MY LIFE

PREPARATION:
1.
Were you born? I was born in Girona in 1994
2. Have you moved house or do you live in the same place? I've always lived in the same place.
3.What's you earliest memory? My earliest memory is not very clear. I was in my house with my grandfather and I was playing with him.
4.Do you remember primary school? I remember very well primary school. I was very happy all of these years.
5. How long have you been at secondary school? I'm on secondary school now
6. Have you changed much since you were you? I've changed a lot
7.What do you think you'll do when you finish school? I'll go to study in Barcelona
8.What do you really want to do before you're old? I really want to go to EEUU


MY LIFE

I was born in Josep Trueta's hospital in Girona. I' ve always lived in the same house in St Miquel de Campmajor.

My earliest memory is not very clear. I only remember that I was in my house with my grandfather and I was playing with him and my sister. Then I was two years old!
I also remember very well my primary school. My first teacher was Angelina. She was very nice. I remember some friends and activities too.

Now, I'm studying in Casa Nostra's secondary school. I've got a lot of great friends, but I also have a lot of work! I've changed a lot since I was a child. Now, I'm more responsible, sociable and reliable. I also think that my appearence is changing a lot, I'm becoming taller.
When I'll finish secondary school, I'll attend IES Pere Alsius to forward my studies and the hopefully I'll go with some friends to the university of Barcelona to study. Before I'm old I really want to go tu the USA.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada