2nd TERM REFLECTION

- What's the best activity for you to learn English?
In my opinion, the best activities to learn English are speakings and films because it's a great and practical way to improve our English expression.
- What did you find more difficult? Why?
The activity that I find very difficult is to make writings, because it requires to work very hard, search information, write correct...
- What's your favourite? My favourite activity is blogging because we practice in original and funny way all the other contains.
- What's best blog in class in your opinion? In my opinion the best blog of our class is Paula's blog, because there are very good contains
Write down your objectives for 3rd term.
- one of my objectives is to study more
- another is protest less
- put more attention in class.

Choose the best activity in your portfolio. My best activity in my portfolio is the video of Paula's and I cooking lesson:)
Write 5 comments in your classmates blogs. Be positive!!
OKKK

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada