MY DIARY

SEPTEMBER, 4 WEEK
This has been a bit rare, because on Tuesday, we went to PNZVG. We visited the Croscat volcano. It was very boring and difficult to pass because was a too hot day.
Today i have a lot of homework. This afternoon will be very hard

OCTOBER, WEEK 1
This week has been a little bit more relaxed than the others, cause we haven't go to much work. The next week will be very difficult to pass. There're too exams!!!

OCTOBER, WEEK 2
I'm very excited because this weekend I'm going to "fires de Banyoles" I think that will be great. I'm worried because the exams too.

OCTOBER, WEEK 3
I have a maths exam today, I'm a bit worried because it will be very difficult, I think. I'm happy too, because this weekend I'm going to "fires de Girona"

OCTOBER WEEK 4
I'm depressed the parties have already finish and I have a lot of exams and homework. I'm waiting for Christmas holidays...

NOVEMBER, WEEK 1
This week has been terrible, I've done some difficult exams. I hope the next one will be much better than this.

NOVEMBER, WEEK 2
This week I've been sick for many days so I didn't do the “Castanyada” In fact, has been a great week because I relaxed myself a lot:D

NOVEMBER, WEEK 3
This week has been very normal. There's no anything special to talk about:'(

NOVEMBER, WEEK 4
I've just live one of the most stressing weeks of my life. I've done four DIFICULT EXAMS fortunately, they have past yet. Buuuf

DECEMBER, WEEK 1
Very normal week, no thing special to tell.

DECEMBER, WEEK 2
At last, the Christmas holidays are here ! I'm more relaxed now because I haven't got many task to do. I'm waiting forward to the holidays :)
I need to disconnect for a while. I'm going to recharge my battery

DECEMBER, WEEK 3
Nothing special to tell

DECEMBER , WEEK 4
It has been Christmas on Friday. I love these type of holidays

JANUARY, WEEK 1

I love live without school jajajjaja but I've a lot of homework to do:S

JANUARY, WEEK 2

Christmas Holidays have already end, and I'm a little bit depressed.
I'll have to study very hard if I want to approve.
I hope that this term will be pass very fast...

JANUARY, WEEK 3
Today we have two surprise exams, Oh good! I'm stressed jasñdfjakldfsjañfskdj

JANUARY, WEEK 4
Today we have went to EXPO JOVE. I've enjoy a lot this day. In the morning, we take a bus and went to Girona. After that we went to lunch in the lake. A FANTASTIC DAY

FEBRUARY, WEEK 1
bufff... I this week has been very stressful. We had a lot of exams and homework. I'm very happy and excited because Carnival is here !!
My friends and I have bought a great and beautiful costume. This afternoon I'm going to cook at Paula's house. We are going to prepare sandwiches. mmmmmmmmm
FEBRUARY, WEEK 2
Today we have been in Cinema to watch INVICTUS a great film. I enjoyed and disconnected a lot of my routine.

FEBRUARY, WEEK 3
Carnival has already pass. I'm depressed cause I have a lot of exams and homewoork

FEBRUARY, WEEK 4
I'm stressed. Today is the last day to do our English blog, and I have too much work to do.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada